That's right! You bake them on the bottom of a muffin pan! Genius, right?! These are perfect for ice cream treats with the kids or just for a date night with your Hubby watching a movie.
Here's the recipie from Wilton.com.
- 2 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, Softened
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon No Color Almond Extract
Makes 12 cups.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the outside of each bowl cavity of Ice Cream Cookie Bowl Pan with vegetable pan spray.
- n medium bowl, combine flour and salt. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, 1 cup at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Roll out dough on generously-floured surface to 1/8 in. thickness. Cut 4-1/2 in. circles from dough.. Drape one circle over each bowl cavity of pan, pressing to form smooth surface.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until cookie cups are firm and golden brown. Cool on pan on cooling rack 10 minutes. Loosen bottom edges of cookies from pan using small spatula. Carefully remove cups from pan and cool completely. Wash, dry and spray pan; repeat with remaining dough.
This recipe makes Sugar cookie cups. Play around with your own cookie recipes and see what you can do!
Let me know if you tried this and how it went!