Purex Ultra Packs makes it a little bit faster to do laundry if you're trying to just run out. Instead of pouring and measuring the liquid out, you just throw a pack into the washing machine before you put your clothes in. I like the simplicity about this product because when you're in a rush or dealing with rowdy children you just throw it in, instead of getting the liquid everywhere or on your hands. Overall I give this product 5 out of 5 stars. It cleaned my clothes and made them fresh smelling. The colors and whites were brighter and cleaner.
So in case you are wondering, "What are Purex Ultra Packs?", here's a few facts about this product:
- They are new convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs
- They manage to squeeze the same Triple Action liquid formula in just one powerful pack
- No Mess! No Spills!
- 2x Concentrated detergent in each pack, which gives them double the cleaning power
- Safe for all Machines
- Two different scents: Mountain Breeze and Free & Clear
How do I use them?
- Make sure your hands are dry before handling the packs
- Put one pack in the washer drum, then put clothes in
- If you have a front loader, DO NOT put it into the drawer, put it directly into the drum before your clothes
If you would like to try this product out for yourself, you can request a free sample here.
I was given a sample of Purex Triple Action Ultra Packs by Purex to test it out and give my opinion. I was not paid for my opinion, all opinions on this blog are my own. This is not a sponsored post.