March 1, 2012

Springtime is Here!

Today I woke up and when I went outside I thought to myself, Spring is Here!  I love Spring!  To welcome the new season, I will be making this wreath I found on Pinterest.com.  The simplicity and beautification of this wreath which screams SPRING!



The materials you will need for this project are as follows:

  • Green Grass color Fun Fur yarn
  • Fabric flowers of Your Choice
  • Sewing Push Pins
  • Styrofoam Wreath
  • Ribbon for Hanging
Here are the easy directions: 

Wrap the yarn around the wreath till it's completely covered around.  Cut the flowers and pin them to the wreath wherever you want and as many as you would like on your wreath.  Tie the ribbon aroud the top, tie a bow, and hang on your door!  

Let me know if you are going to try this.  Post some pictures, I would love to see your wreath!  Any other ideas for spring in your household?





No comments: