February 26, 2012

Today's Easy Kitchen Recipe: Frappuccino



I do this when I have leftover coffee after friends are over or in the morning. I pour the coffee into ice cube trays and then the next day instead of hitting up Starbucks, I throw a few of these into my magic bullet and pour some of my favorite flavored creamer in with it, blend and drink.  To me it's just as good as a $4 Starbucks drink!

Here's the Recipe:

Ingredients:


  • Coffee
  • Ice Cube Trays
  • You Favorite Flavor Coffee Creamer (I use French Vanilla or Irish Creme)
Let the coffee cool down and then pour into the ice cube trays and put into the freezer.  You can always use coffee that's leftover from your morning coffee if you brewed too much or after you have friends over if you want to be even more frugal about it!  ;)

Once frozen, pop a few cubes into a blender and pour in your creamer.  Blend.  You add more or less creamer to get it the way you want it.  I find about 6 cubes and 1/8 cup creamer make a good sized drink for me.



What are your favorite flavor creamers?  Did you try something different with this recipe and it was delicious?  Let me know!


No comments: