February 27, 2012

Ocean Spray Fruit Snack Review

I recently received Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks to try out and review.  I was sent the Assorted Fruits and Berries & Cherries flavors.


If you're like me and have children, this is the perfect on-the-go snack to grab a few packs and throw into your purse for when the children get cranky  hungry.  Each pack is only 80 calories (10 pouches per box), contain 100% of your daily value of Vitamin C, and are Gluten Free.  My husband and daughter both really liked them.  It's tough to say which flavor, but they were gone within the week between the three of us.



The other plus is that Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks have Box tops for Education! Box Tops are coupons that you can clip from hundreds of different products, including this one, to give to your school.  Your school will earn 10¢ for each box top redeemed.  You can find other products that have box tops here



If you would like to try these out for yourselves, don't forget to print out this coupon to help you save $1.10/2 boxes!  Let me know what you think!  Did you have a favorite flavor?



 I was given a sample of Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks to test it out and give my opinion.  I was not paid for my opinion, all opinions on this blog are my own.  This is not a sponsored post.



No comments: