January 31, 2012

Yogurt Coated Strawberries


My daughter has been snacking on these ever since I made these.  They're called Yogurt Coated Strawberries.  I, myself, am in love with these!

Fear not, they are really quite simple to make!  When I saw the above picture I was drooling, but in the back of my head was "This is going to be hard, isn't it?"

Here's how I make them:

Ingredients:

  • Whole or Half Strawberries
  • Vanilla Greek Yogurt (you can use regular Vanilla yogurt, I just use Greek cause it has more protein)
  • Wax Paper
  • Cookie Sheet
  • Room in your Freezer for that cookie sheet! 
Easy Peasy Instructions:

Cut your strawberries in half, dip them into the yogurt, and place onto the wax papered cookie sheet flat side down.  When you fill up the cookie sheet place into the freezer until firm!

Now how easy was that?  Let me know what you think of this recipe or if you did something different!  My daughter loves them, let me know if you've tried them out on your kids!

 

No comments: