January 14, 2012

Purex Triple Action Review


Purex has this new detergent out called Purex Triple Action.  This detergent will be across all the liquid detergents. Purex promises that this detergent will leave your clothes bright, white and clean, and for half the price of other brands.  This detergent can be used in HE and traditional washers, just like all their detergents.

I was given the Free and Clear to test out, even though they do have a Mountain Breeze scent out.  This is the first time I have ever dealt with a free and clear detergent.  First thing I noticed was that it seriously had no scent what so ever.  I liked that cause I have some bad allergies and certain things trigger them.

 

After 2 weeks of testing this detergent out on toddler clothes and my husband's work clothes, I did find that they seemed cleaner and didn't have a strong perfume from the detergent after the wash cycle was over.  I was defiantly happy about that! Overall I would say this detergent does what it's suppose to do and does it well.  I love the price because it's about half the price of the next leading brand and does just as well.  I would give this product 2 thumbs up!

You can purchase this at any big retailer near you.  They will also have free samples coming out soon at FreeSamplePurex.com, so keep you eyes open for it!  This way you can see how good Purex Triple Action is yourself, and not just trust the advertisements like most companies make you do.

Let me know what you think of this product if you've tested it out!  What kind of tough stains do you have to battle?

I was given a sample of Purex Triple Action by Purex to test it out and give my opinion.  I was not paid for my opinion, all opinions on this blog are my own.  This is not a sponsored post.

No comments: