December 22, 2011

The Gift of Knit

So as many of you know, I am a knitter.  I love and want almost everything knitted.  When I saw this picture, it reminded me that most of us  knitters have deadlines to crunch on if we want to have our Christmas knitting done in time.



Too bad most of my family and friends would kill me if I did this to them. My list consists of gloves, socks, scarves, and baby sweaters.  I've been busy, busy.  What I find hard to do is saving money for gifts instead of spending all day long at the local yarn store buying all sorts of yummy goodness.  (Like I need anymore, lol)

Here are a few of my recent projects I've done for Christmas gifts:

Bella Mittens

Cupcake Mittlets

Modern Alchemy Blanket

I find most of my patterns on this site called Ravelry.  If you haven't checked it out, you should, it pretty amazing. 

No comments: